Film Independent Spirit Awards
Congratulations! You requested your concierge appointment for COVID Lab RT-PCR testing with modMD. Here's what happens next:
1. On March 1st, you'll receive an email from a member of the modMD team confirming your appointment. Please note your appointment is not confirmed until you receive this confirmation email. We will make every effort to accommodate your requested date and time.
Once your appointment is confirmed, you'll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org inviting you to create your account. If you don't receive the email, please check your spam folder.
3. Please create your account on your desktop or mobile. You do not need to schedule your appointment as it has already been scheduled for you.
4. In your portal account, please navigate to the Profile - Vaccine Record tab and upload your vaccine information.
5. Please complete the above steps PRIOR to your testing appointment. This will enable your testing to go much faster, and upon receiving your result (if negative), you will be automatically cleared for the event with a digital FastPass.
6. If you requested a superbill to submit to your insurance, it will be emailed to you within 1 week after your testing appointment.
Film Independent is collecting the results of your COVID test from you or through its approved third-party testing service modMD for the sole purpose of verifying that you do not have COVID for the Film Independent Spirit Awards.
We will not use it for another purpose, nor will we disclose it to any third party or service provider, unless we have a legal obligation to do so, consistent with applicable law.